The Aurora Jar Candle Warmer is inspired by mid-century desk lamps, with a classic curve and frosted glass shade. Our top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame, soot and smoke. A large pool of melted wax at the top of the candle releases a cleaner, stronger fragrance that lasts up to twice as long compared to burning a candle. Accommodates most jar candles. A variety of styles are available, making them a choice accessory for any room. We recommend lamps and lanterns for melting larger candles. Bottom up warmers are not effective at warming larger candles quickly.
- DESIGN: A traditional black lamp with a semi matte finish featuring our top down warming technology, and comes assembled in the box. Includes warming bulb and frosted white shade.
- FEATURES: Our Top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame. 25 Watt Replacement Bulbs are sold individually and can be replaced when it wears out.
- USE: Accommodates most jar candles 22oz or smaller and up to 6in tall without a lid.
- SPECS: Overall dimensions are 7.75in x 5.25in x 10.75in. Cord is 3ft with roller switch on cord for easy on/off. One 25 Watt Replacement Bulb included.
- QUICKLY RELEASE FRAGRANCE: By melting from the top down, our lamps and lanterns reduce fire hazard and soot released by burning candles. However, unlike the bottom up warmers, release the fragrance within minutes.
- Candles/Wax Melts shown in picture are not included.