An exclusive snow village piece is crafted after our York Meadowbrook Mansion store in York, Pennsylvania. This beautiful estate, reflecting nearly two centuries of York County history, dates back to the post - Revolutionary War period. The original house, owned by the Lint and Flory families, was a two an a half story brick on fieldstone, gabled structure. In 1840 a brick addition was built to the east side of the house. As legend has it a confederate army patrol actually camped on the front lawn after their futile attempt to cross the Susquehanna. Edwin Myers obtained ownership of the estate at the turn of the century. In 1901 Mr. and Mrs. Myers named the estate "Meadowbrook". Under the new ownership, a series of major architectural additions were incorporated into the original structure, bringing much of the charm we appreciate today.
- Lighted Buildings and Accessories
- Electrical: LED lit. Custom Adaptor included.